Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Wizard Heir-post 1

In this book it starts off by giving us a little background information, or a recap to refresh our memories of what happened in the first book of this series "The Warrior Heir". So far in this book it has jumped around a lot in the first few pages, then it gets easier to understand. Right now where I am, Seth (main character) is a wizard and he has finally met another wizard and desperately tries to get her to teach him magic. However, there's a twist, and I've noticed Cinda Williams Chima (author) likes to put these in her books, the wizard Seth has met, is a trader for wizards and is kind of bad. She "drugs" him with a thing that causes his powers to go out of control, and he ends up killing all of his friends and burning down a club. After this he is forced to move to Maine and go to a small town school. If you have read the last book then you know that this is no coincidence that he is off to Maine. The city he is going to in Maine is a wizard safe haven, where Seth can learn wizardry without being hunted. Wizards at this time, and all branches of magic, like sorcerers and stuff, are all hunting each other. So far I love these books and I hope there is more after this one, i'm not quite sure if there is or not, and I hope you will love them too.
The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2)http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/500743.The_Wizard_Heir

No comments:

Post a Comment